Are you a communications expert with a flair for writing? If you are keen at telling brand stories, then we have a brilliant opportunity for you at Shield Watch Infotech PVT Ltd.
We are looking for a content writer, preferably with an experience in writing corporate communications materials. The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Write crisp and comprehensive corporate Press Releases, media pitches, newsletter articles, blog posts, social media updates and other press materials
- Ability to write brand-building content
- Write content that meaningfully connects with a brand/companys audience
- Is creative with excellent grammatical and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to write both formal corporate content as well as fun, articulate and conversational pieces
- Strong planning, research, and editing skills
- Flexibility to handle quick deadlines
- Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures
- Have knowledge of using professional social media platforms including Linkedin , Google + and Twitter
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to approach information sources and ask the right questions to gather the most accurate information
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- 3+ years of experience in Public Relations (PR) content writing on either the agency side or company side will be a plus.
In addition to a cover letter and resume, please submit two (2) writing samples: one sample press release, and one additional professional sample of your choice.
Salary: INR As per indutry standard
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Marketing , Advertising , MR , PR , Media Planning
Role:Corporate Communication Executive